Monday, February 18, 2008

15 Top IT Security Pros

This is a short and sweet slide show from eWeek (they do a lot of these, by the way, on various security topics) about the top 15 movers and shakers in the information security world.

Among them, the only two I have ever come into contact with personally, in one form or another, are HD Moore and Mike Howard. I heard HD Moore speak at Black Hat last year in Las Vegas, and I actually met and spoke with Mike Howard at a book signing at RSA in 2006.

He was signing copies of his book, 19 Deadly Sins of Software Security, an outstanding little book about how developers can fix the most common security errors. He already had a copy of my book, The Little Black Book of Computer Security, and was polite enough to say that he had enjoyed reading it. My book had been passed to him at Microsoft by one of his colleagues just prior to my becoming an MVP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home