Sunday, October 01, 2006

All My TechTarget Stuff to Date

Here’s a collection of links to all my articles to date for TechTarget on their SearchSecurity, Ask The Expert and SearchSMB web sites.

I’ve been at this for a little over a year and will add new articles going forward as they’re published. I wanted to post what I’ve done so far.

The articles on SearchSMB may require registration to TechTarget. Go ahead. It’s a great site with loads of fantastic information about not just SMBs but every aspect of enterprise IT, large and small, and up-to-the-minute hot news.

My first podcast from SearchSecurity came out recently. It was a lot of fun to make. I just recorded a second one, this time for SearchCIO, on Friday but have no date when it’ll be up on their site. I’ll post it here, when it’s ready. I have a piece in their magazine, CIO Decisions, coming out in November.

And now for the articles:

SearchSecurity
SearchSMB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home